An assumed classmate of the Spring Awakening boys who Hanschen lusts for
Fun Facts Edit
- In the Deaf West production, the sign used by Andy Mientus for khakis was "pants, package". This basically resulted in him grabbing his crotch.
- In the musical, Bobby can be considered a classmate to the boys, or simply a name, dropped in the song, The Bitch of Living
- It's hypothesized that Bobby is based on Robert from the play but there is little conclusive evidence of this, besides the related names.
- As he was wearing khakis, even if he was not credited for that part officially, it is considered Sean Grandillo (Voice of Otto/Bass/Conductor) played him in the 2015 Deaf West Revival. Sean Grandillo confirmed this sort of and it is staged that Hanschen signs the Bobby Maler at him.
- In the American version, he "looks so nasty in those khakis"; in the UK version, he "looks so crowded in those trousers"; in the German version he is Lukas Meir from the choir who looks sharp with tie
- In Archive of our Own there's a popular tag for "Bobby Maler he's the worst" but we have no evidence of Bobby being the worst. What did he do to make him be the worst? No one knows.