An assumed classmate of the Spring Awakening boys who Hanschen lusts for
Fun Facts Edit
- In the Deaf West production, the sign used by Andy Mientus for khakis was "pants, package". This basically resulted in him grabbing his crotch.
- In the musical, Bobby can be considered a classmate to the boys, or simply a name, dropped in the song, The Bitch of Living
- It's hypothesized that Bobby is based on Robert from the play but there is little conclusive evidence of this, besides the related names.
- As he was wearing khakis, even if he was not credited for that part officially, it is considered Sean Grandillo (Voice of Otto/Bass/Conductor) played him in the 2015 Deaf West Revival. Sean Grandillo confirmed this sort of and it is staged that Hanschen signs the Bobby Maler at him.
- In the American version, he "looks so nasty in those khakis"; in the UK version, he "looks so crowded in those trousers"; in the German version he is Lukas Meir from the choir who looks sharp with tie
- On the fanworks website Archive of our Own there's a popular tag called "Bobby Maler he's the worst," despite Hanschen's claim that he's the "best"